DELIVERY INFORMATIONOur delivery policy is very simple:
- All in-stock items should be received by the customer between 3-4 working days of placing an order.
- If an order is received by midday, we endeavour to despatch the same day.
- All of our parcel deliveries are made via Pallet Track or DX. Please Note:
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.
- All of our carriers require that the goods are signed for upon delivery and it is vital that customers check for any damage. Please follow the delivery procedure which will be sent via e-mail upon purchase of any product.
Checking in procedure:
Please ensure all goods are carefully checked and that you have received the correct number of parcels on the delivery note before signing. Unchecked will not do.
No claims for loss or damage can be made, once signed for as in good condition.
IF THE GOODS HAVE BEEN DAMAGED, OR PARCELS ARE MISSING, YOU MUST MAKE A REMARK ON THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE.
IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A REMARK ON THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION.
THE ABOVE WILL NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS.